Monday, July 9, 2012

Introduction

Introduction: Grabbing Life By The Horns

This blog is about grabbing life by the horns. Or... in other words... lessons on living your life to the fullest. At the time I wrote this, I was a nineteen year old single girl who lives in a small town. Everything I post is from true stories and parts of my everyday life. I chose to write this as I go through my life, as a learning experience to others. I have befriended a lot of troubled folks and know a lot of people that use my advice every single day. I want to help others and teach others that life isn't over, and that there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Hopefully, through my experiences and the experiences of those around me that I use, you will learn a lot and put it into effect in your own daily life. Think of this as me teaching you a course on Living Your Life. I am learning just as you are, living.. just as you are. The advice I give, the life events I describe, the stories I tell, are all surrounding a huge plan that God has made. Everything we do is a small part of the Blueprint that God has made of our lives. We have to take the blueprint and build our lives around it to make it what He wants it to  be.  

I hope that this introduction has motivated you to follow me and my journey of teaching and discovering all the life has to offer. Remember not to sweat the small things, let God take over. :) 

(For more information, see Joshua 1:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment